Please note our reservations guidelines:
PLEASE NOTE: We are no longer able to accept cash for payments of camping sites and cabin rentals. Payment to be by Debit, Visa, MasterCard, bank draft, or money order and payable to Killam Properties. Cash will still be accepted for Store Sales.
Maximum Persons Per Site: maximum number of persons per site is four (4), except for familys (parents/guardians and dependent children under 18). Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Maximum Vehicles Per Site: maximum number of vehicles allowed per site is one (1)
Maximum Camping Units Per Site: maximum number of camping units per site is one (1)
“Rates are for a family of 4 (2 Adults and 2 children). Extra adults $12.00 each per night. Maximum 4 adults per RV site, maximum 4 adults in cabins, and maximum 4 adults per tent site.”
· All visitors for overnight campers must register at the office and pay $8.00/day or $15.00 if staying overnight.
· All visitors must park in the visitor’s parking lot.
· Please keeps pets on leash at all times and cleaning up after your pet is a must.
· All dogs are welcome in our dog park area.
· No tents are permitted on RV sites with the exception of pup tents for children under the age of 19)
· Check In time: 1 pm. Check out: 11am (we charge for late departures)
Campground sites (other than seasonals)
- For advance reservations, one nights deposit required to guarantee your reservation, major credit cards accepted but first night’s stay will be posted when reserving. Reservations made within 72 hours of arrival date require full stay deposit.
- Deposit may also be in the form of money orders or cheques but reservation is not guaranteed until funds have cleared.
- Cabin /Trailer Rentals: 1 night deposit required at time of booking.
- Payment Methods: Money Order, Bank Draft, Debit, Visa, Mastercard
- Cash is not accepted for reservations at any time.
- No refunds for inclement weather. We cannot control, nor guarantee the weather, therefore, once checked in, you are responsible for the entire length of stay you reserved. Refunds will not be made for early departures for any reason.
- To receive a full refund of your camping fees, less a $20 administration fee, cancellations must be made more than 14 days prior to your originally scheduled arrival date (i.e. a cancellation provided by June 30th for an original arrival date of July 14th).
- Cancellations made between 7-14 days will be charged one-nights’ stay
- No refunds for cancellations received within 7 days prior to your arrival date. Example: If arrival date is Friday, no refunds for cancellations received after the prior Friday.
- Camping fee refunds are applied to the credit card used in the original booking