At Camper’s City we are committed to the safety and security of all our guests, visitors, & staff.
We understand that vacationing should be fun and carefree, but we ask everyone to follow a few basic rules of courtesy and good judgement to ensure everyone has a memorable stay.
- Quiet time is strictly enforced from 11:00 p.m – 8:00 a.m
- All Visitors must be registered at the front desk.
- Only one RV and one car per site.
- Only one tent and family per site excluding dining tents.
- Pool is swim at your own risk and all children under 13 must be accompanied by someone 16 years or older.
- Pet’s must be leashed at all times.
- Fires must never be left unattended and must be distinguished before going to bed for the night.
- Speed limit is strictly enforced at 10 km an hour.
- All children must have helmets on for riding bikes anywhere in the resort.
- All children under 16 years of age must be back to their respective sites by dark.
A complete list of rules is available at the office or you can download the rules here.