Camper’s City Seasonal Resort Community offers a host of features for the discerning visitor.
We have complete facilities to provide your family or your group including:
- Movie Rentals – Refundable Deposit $5.00 Cash only
- Gated Park for Safety-Card Access Only
- Camper’s Store
- Recreation hall
- Bouncy Pillow
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Shuffleboard Courts
- Horseshoe Pits
- Crooked House
- Outdoor Pavilion
- Family Fire Pit
- Playground (for toddlers too)
- Pirate Ship
- Outdoor Checker Set
- Scheduled Activities
- Wagon rides
- Outdoor heated pool (Solar Panels)
- Washrooms with hot showers ($)
- Laundry room ($)
- Dump station
- Paved main roads
- Picnic tables
- Public telephone
- Walking trails
- Tenters’ kitchen shelter with picnic tables and sink
- Dog park
- Firepits are provided and there is wood for sale – You may bring your own enclosed fire pit, providing it is approved as per municipal law requirements.
- Free Wireless Internet (Tengo) available
Open fires are prohibited – municipal bylaw.
No firepits at sites TH09 & TH10.
Children must wear a bicycle helmet at all times while riding in the park– Helmets offer cyclists the best protection against injury from bicycle accidents. The Provincial Motor Vehicle Act requires that people of all ages wear a helmet to ensure their safety.
The best part of our campgrounds is our campers! If you are not satisfied with any aspect of your stay at Camper’s City, please let us know immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org