2 night minimum stay. No pets allowed in the cabins.
PLEASE NOTE: We are no longer able to accept cash for payments of camping sites and cabin and trailer rentals. Payment to be by Debit, Visa, MasterCard, bank draft, or money order and payable to Killam Properties. Cash will only be accepted for Store Sales.
Sunday – Thursday
Sunday – Thursday
- All visitors for overnight campers must register at the office and pay $10.00 a day or $20.00 if staying overnight.
- All visitors must park in the visitor’s parking lot.
- No tents are permitted on RV sites with the exception of pup tents for children under the age of 19)
- Check In time: 3:00pm. Check out: 11:00am (we charge for late departures)
- Cabins have a no pet policy
Campground sites (other than seasonals)
- For advance reservations, one nights deposit required to guarantee your reservation, major credit cards accepted but first night’s stay will be posted when reserving. Reservations made within 72 hours of arrival date require full stay deposit.
- Deposit may also be in the form of money orders or cheques but reservation is not guaranteed until funds have cleared.
- Cabin /Trailer Rentals: 1 night deposit required at time of booking.
- Payment Methods: Money Order, Bank Draft, Debit, Visa, MasterCard
- Cash is not accepted for reservations at any time.
- No refunds for inclement weather. We cannot control, nor guarantee the weather, therefore, once checked in, you are responsible for the entire length of stay you reserved. Refunds will not be made for early departures for any reason.
- To receive a full refund of your camping fees, less a $20 administration fee, cancellations must be made more than 7 days prior to your originally scheduled arrival date.
- Cancellations made between 7 days and before 48 hours in advance of your arrival will be charged one-nights’ stay.
- No refunds for cancellations received within 48 hours of your arrival date.
- Camping fee refunds are applied to the credit card used in the original booking.