With 214 sites Camper’s City is designed to accommodate any size group for any length of stay. We have RV/Trailers sites with full hook ups with 30 amps, or 50 amps. We also have two cabins and two rental trailers, 10 tent sites with hydro and 20 tent sites without.
We offer nightly, weekly, and monthly rates on Cabins, RV sites, and Tent sites.
Rental units have a no pet policy.
Cabins include air conditioning, kitchenette with 2 burner stove, sink and refrigerator, convection ovens and Keurig coffee machines; a complete living room setup, dining table, lamp; full bath with stand-up shower; and a master bedroom with a double bed and in the living room, one queen pull out hide-a-bed. GUESTS MUST BRING ALL OF THIER OWN LINENS AND YOUR PERSONAL TOWELS FOR GROOMING OR POOL USE. We also have towels, dishes (setting for 4), pots and pans. Propane BBQ and picnic table for your use.
To find out more details on our available accommodations and rates, please visit our Rates and Rentals page.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accept cash for camping sites and cabin rentals. Payments can be made by Debit, Visa, MasterCard, Bank Draft, or Money Order and payable to Killam Apartment REIT. Cash will not be accepted for Store Sales.
Deposit Policy – Campground sites and Cabins
- For advance reservations, one nights deposit required to guarantee your reservation, major credit cards accepted but first night’s stay will be posted when reserving. Reservations made within 72 hours of arrival date require full stay deposit.
- Deposit may also be in the form of money orders or cheques but reservation is not guaranteed until funds have cleared.
- Cabin /Trailer Rentals: 1 night deposit required at time of booking.
- Payment Methods: Money Order, Bank Draft, Debit, Visa, MasterCard.
- Cash is not accepted for reservations at any time.
Cancellation Policy – Campground Sites, Cabins and Trailers
No refunds for inclement weather. We cannot control, nor guarantee the weather, therefore, once checked in, you are responsible for the entire length of stay you reserved. Refunds will not be made for early departures for any reason.
- To receive a full refund of your camping fees, less a $20 administration fee, cancellations must be made more than 7 days prior to your originally scheduled arrival date
- Cancellations made between 7 days and before 48 hours in advance of your arrival will be charged one-nights’ stay.
- No refunds for cancellations received within 48 hours of your arrival date.
- Camping fee refunds are applied to the credit card used in the original booking.